Chocolates are the one of the most famous sweet treat in the whole world. Every one like to eat it due to its antidepressant indulgence. Chocolates are delicious, rich and sweet in taste and good for curing a broken heart also. So it is the best gift to impress his girl friend by offering her a chocolate. Chocolates are made from plants, that’s why it hosts a large number of health benefits for us. Due to its high cocoa content, dark chocolate has various health benefits and daily consumption in moderate amounts is recommended.
Dark chocolates contains flavonoids, which acts as antioxidants. The antioxidants found in dark chocolate helps to protect our body from aging effect caused by free radicals. Researches shown that the foods rich in flavonoids such as apples, onions, blueberries, strawberries, peanuts, cranberries and chocolates, helps to maintain blood pressure, cardiovascular health benefits and increase the production of nitric oxide and effective in hormonal balance in the body.
So check out the more reasons for eating dark chocolates with amazing health benefits given below:
- Chocolates syrup used in many spas for body raps and facials. It also helps to protect from harmful UV rays by sun, softens your dry skin and nourish them.
- Eating chocolates helps to cutting the risk of heart attack and strokes. It maintain arterial blood flow and lowering the blood pressure to provide cardiovascular health benefits.
- Cocoa in chocolates helps to increase the shinning level of hairs and rebuilds the hair’s structure. You can also use cocoa butter in hot oil treatments for your hair.
- According to clinical studies, eating dark chocolates helps to reduce the stress, anxiety and depression to reduce the hormone levels of the body.
- Regular consumption of dark chocolate helps to gain weight.
- Chocolates contains phenylethylamine (PEA), which helps your brain to release endorphins, which is better known for mood booster and help in the proper brain functions, sharpen the memory and boost immune system.
- Dark chocolates has very low glycemic index, that helps to keep your blood vessels healthy and relax to protect from type 2 diabetes. It also helps to improve the insulin resistance and increase the ability to use the body’s insulin instantly.
- Dark chocolates are full of antioxidants, that help to fight with free radicals damages caused to various types of cancers and slow down the aging process.
- The presence of theobromine, helps to protect your teeth from cavity, harden tooth enamel and keep them healthy. It also protect from cough.
- It also contains many minerals and vitamins like iron, potassium, magnesium and copper. All these helps to cure anemia, blood pressure, diabetes, helps to reduce the LDL (BAD) Cholesterol level and many heart disease.
That’s why it is the best sweet dessert to gift anyone you loved more in valentines day or on the special occasion. Chocolate has many other health benefits like acts as a artery cleaning agent, prevent tooth decay, inhibit colon cancer. It helps to treat migraine, protection against Alzheimer’s disease, prevent blood clotting, protect from deep vein thrombosis and much more. If you know more health benefits of dark or plain chocolates, then please share your knowledge with us.