Green tea is the most popular beverages in the whole world due to its calming and energizing effect. All types of green tea produced from the Camellia sinensis plant and its aroma and tastes are differ depending on the quality of the leaves, weather and soil. Green tea is comes from the same plant as black tea, but the process is differ. When the normal tea leaves slightly dried or steamed not fermented like black teas. So it contains more catechins, especially epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), which are associated with many health benefits.
Finally time to read the top health benefits of drinking green tea every day as follows:
- The presence of epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), helps to lowering the risk of developing stomach cancer, lung cancer, esophageal cancer, prostate cancer, pancreatic cancer and colorectal cancer. It also helps to reduce the cancer growth and kill the cells that are growing inappropriately.
- Green tea contains polyphenols, which helps to raise the total cholesterol level and also helps to maintain the ratio of good (HDL) cholesterol to bad (LDL) cholesterol.
- Green tea helps to reduce the inflammation due to Crohn’s disease like rheumatoid arthritis and ulcerative colitis.
- Green tea contains same powerful antioxidants as well as blueberries and pomegranates, So it also helps to prevent the formation of blood clots in vessels, improve the flexibility of blood vessels and maintain the proper blood flow to provide many cardiovascular health benefits.
- Due to its alkaline nature, it helps to lowering the blood glucose level and prevents from type 1 diabetes. It also helps to our pancreas for better functioning, secretion of insulin and absorption of sugar. According to clinical studies green tea extract taken daily helps to reduce the hemoglobin A1c level in humans with borderline diabetes.
- The presence of caffeine in green tea helps to reduce the body fat and good for those who want to lose weight naturally. It also boost metabolism of the body.
- It also helps to tones up muscles and skin.
Green teas have many other health benefits like helps to slowing the breakdown of cartilage, treatment of multiple sclerosis, treat genital warts and prevent symptoms of colds and flu,get rid of hangovers and fatigue, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases, UV rays protection, protect from dental plaque, delay symptoms of aging, increases stamina, reduce the risk of high blood pressure and improve muscle endurance. If you know more health benefits of green tea, then please share your knowledge with us to serve others better.