Pomegranates are very delicious and healthy fruit full of antioxidants, fiber, vitamin K, vitamin C and minerals like iron, copper, phosphorus and potassium & gives numerous health benefits. Pomegranates are used as raw, leaf, seeds, dried bark, juices, stem, fruit rind, root and fruit. If you eat pomegranates in any way (given above) gives a lot of health benefits which are given below:
- Pomegranates contain Phytosterols and beta carotene which helps to decrease the LDL (Bad cholesterol) cholesterol levels in the blood and prevent heart attack and strokes and also control the high blood pressure & increase the oxygen supply to the heart vessels.
- Pomegranates full of antioxidants which help to fight the free damaged by the body caused by like diabetes, arthritis, heart diseases.
- Due to its antimicrobial and antibiotic properties has faster cure the wounds, cuts & injuries.
- Pomegranates Juice help to increase appetite and digestion.
- Pomegranate extract juice if taken 10-15 ml twice helps to control the blood in piles problem.
- Pomegranates Juice taken regularly helps in anemia and common ailment especially in women. The presence of folic acid in pomegranate is useful for pregnant women to prevent premature birth & avoid morning sickness.
- Its juice also helps to control the weight of your body.
- Its juice helps to protect your teeth to plaque in the natural way & cartilage deterioration and provided amazing dental health benefits.
- Its juice maintains the PSA levels stable which is beneficial for many treatments such as chemotherapy or hormone therapy. If your PSA levels remain stable, it reduces the need for more treatment like chemotherapy or hormone therapy.
- Pomegranate juice also helps in Alzheimer’s Disease due to the presence of Iron.
- The dry peel of Pomegranates used as face pack and scrubber in India to get glowing and beautiful clear skin.
- The presence of flavonoids & antioxidants help to boost the power of the immune system and also improve the memory.
- So it helps to reduce the wheezing due to inflammation and blockage of the respiratory tract. It is a great remedy for common cold.
- Fiber contains in pomegranates helps to maintain the bowel movement.
In brief Pomegranates has many other health benefits like preventing the hardening of the arteries, formation of collagen, control Amoebiasis, avoid formation of unnecessary clots, osteoarthritis protection, prevention of erectile dysfunction, helps with diarrhea and much more. So enjoy to eat Pomegranates or its juice. If you more health benefits of Pomegranates, please share it with others through the comment box given below.