Grapes are small round and oval in shape having green & black colors in India. It has many beneficial properties & full of antioxidants & nutrients. Grapes are tart in flavor & laxative food. Sometimes grapes juice is also called the “Nectar of God” & grapes are called the “Queen of Fruits” due to its amazing health benefits. Grapes have 80 % water and 20 % natural sugar i.e. Glucose & fructose. Grapes are used as raw, juice, grape seeds & grape seed extracts. Contains lots of vitamins like B1, B2, B6, B12, A, C, P, PP, K and rich source of micronutrient minerals like calcium, magnesium, manganese, iron, enzymes, folic acid, gallic acid, silicic acid, anin, glucosides, phosphoric acid, oxalic acid, pectin’s, tannic, phlobaphene, quercetin which gives many health benefits. So check out these health benefits of grapes given below:
- Grapes helps with constipation and indigestion problem due to the presence of antioxidants & vitamins.
- Grapes helps to protect against prostate & colon cancer and grape seed extract has the power to kill leukemia cells.
- Grapes protect against heart diseases because they increase the nitric oxide levels in the blood. Thereby, prevents clots and stop the oxidation of LDL cholesterol which cause to blocks the blood vessels.
- It can cure Alzheimer’s disease because it reduces the levels of amyloidal-beta peptides in patients as well as viral and fungal infections due to the phytochemical resveratrol in them & they also reduce cholesterol levels, regulate blood pressure and reduced LDL oxidation.
- Grapes helps with asthma problem due to its its eminent therapeutic value & assimilatory power.
- Grape juice can cure migraine if drink regularly on an empty stomach in the early morning.
- Grapes can treat the kidney disorder due to acidic in nature and it reduces the acidity of uric acid.
- It can be the reduce the damage of free radicals due to the presence of flavonoids & antioxidants, which can cause as cataract, cardiovascular problems.
- Grape leaves have very low glycemic index (GI) which helps to cure diabetes to lowering the blood sugar level & also low in calories.
- Grape leaves also helps in swelling and pain of edema.
- Grapes & its seed mixture if used as a face pack helps with wrinkles.
- Regularly eating grapes has the power to increase the production of milk in lactating females.
- Grape juice can stop nose bleeding in summer if taken through the nose.
In brief grapes are good for our health. If you know more health benefits of grapes please share it with our comment box given below to serve others the best.