Figs are also known as Anjeer in India. Figs comes from ficus carica tree and belongs to mulberry family. It is the one of the best superfood fruit on the earth due to the high composition of dietary fiber and calcium more than any fruits. Figs are similar to pears in shape. Its smooth skin color may be yellow to green, copper, black or purple having red, pink or amber flesh containing small crunchy golden color seeds. Its size and color depending upon the quality and conditions of soil and atmosphere. It is mostly used in dry form, while other forms can be used in many countries like jams, cakes, bakery products and vinegar. Its leaf’s are also very useful for humans to beat many harmful conditions. It contains a lot of vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin B6, vitamin E, vitamin C and antioxidants and minerals like calcium, fiber, magnesium, potassium, choline, phosphorus, lutein, folate, zinc, copper and selenium, which hosts powerful health benefits to you.
So check out the amazing health benefits of eating figs or anjeers as follows:
- Eating figs on regularly helps to prevent constipation and promotes healthy bowel movements due to its high fiber contents. It also helps to aid in obese to reduce the weight naturally without fading diet.
- It also contains a soluble fiber named Pectin, Which absorbs cholesterol and helps to eliminate them from body to control the cholesterol level.
- It contains high alkaline contents, thus helps to control the acid level in the body. It also contains potassium, better known for blood pressure regulator and hypertension beater. The composition of calcium helps to strengthens the bones. The magnesium in it, helps to prevent from cardiovascular diseases like strokes and heart attack as well as for immune system and nerve functions.
- The presence of copper required in the production of red blood cells and iron is required for the formation of red blood cells as well as necessary for the oxidation of cells.
- Dried figs contains high phenol antioxidants, which helps to reduce the risks of cancer by preventing the damages of the cells caused by free radicals.
- It is best home remedy for acne treatment if applied mashed figs mixture on the face for 15 minutes. It is also protect from many skin conditions like vitiligo, psoriasis and eczema.
- It is the another best home remedy for the patients who are suffering from bronchitis or asthma, if drinking its leaf tea regularly. It also cure ulcer if chewing and swallowing its leaves.
- Fig fruit and its leaves also helps to control the diabetes in diabetic patients, reduce the need for more insulin and get rid of taking insulin injections.
- It contains folate, which combat with heavily menstruating, highly beneficial for pregnant and lactating women.
- The presence of vitamin A, beneficial for good skin and eyes health.
So start eating figs or anjeers to get rid of these health conditions. It can be used for many another health diseases like to treat sexual weakness, gastrointestinal disorders, protection against colon cancer, relief from fatigue, sleep disorders, reduce the risk of developing breast cancer, prevent coronary heart disease, treat skin tumors, warts and treating sore throat. If you more health benefits of figs or anjeers, then please share your knowledge with us through our comment box given below to serve others better.
By accessing the link below you can learn more about figs