Eggs are also in the category of “super foods” because they are the one of the most nutrient dense foods that can helps to speed up the good health and prevent obesity, according to studies and researches done previously. It is oval in shape and often white in color. But its color may be differ according to its quality and varieties. It is used as raw, boiled, salad, omlate, soups, cookies and cakes. It is the richest source of the proteins, carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin), nine essential amino acids (histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, valine) and also the good source of iron, folate, vitamin A, B-12, B-2, B-6, B-9, E, D, zinc, selenium, phosphorus, calcium, potassium and choline. So all the presence of these minerals and vitamins make it to most nutrient dense food.
After this enjoy to read the whole health benefits of eating eggs in your daily diet as follows:
- They are the best source of proteins, which is good for muscular health. It helps in the production of building new tissues and also repairs them.
- The presence of choline in egg yolk helps to build strong and healthy nervous system, cardiovascular system and also regulate the brain functions. It can also reduce the inflammation, build new cell membranes and improving your neural connections, according to researches done in America.
- Due to the presence of carotenoids contents named lutein and zeaxanthin helps to prevent our eyes from macular degeneration and also lowering the risk of developing cataracts.
- Eggs are the only one food on the earth that naturally occurring vitamin D, which helps to protect from hair loss, biotin in it helps to improve hair thickness and vitamin B prevents from graying them.
- They contains selenium, which is known for the healthy immune system booster and reduce the risk of skin infections. It may also reduce the risk of developing skin cancer, according to studies.
- Eggs contains vitamin A and copper, the combination of both is needed for the regeneration of tissue. Vitamin A is also good for eyes and prevent acne, on the other side cooper helps to increase the production of elastin, a type of compound that helps our body skin remains healthy and strong.
- Eating eggs in the your breakfast regularly helps to burn the unwanted fat of the body and maintain the weight. So it is the best food for those who want to lose weight naturally.
- According to clinical studies, there are no connection between eggs and human heart ailments. Daily consumption of eggs helps to prevent from heart attack, strokes and blood clotting.
So start eating eggs to prevent from all these conditions. It may be many other health benefits like lower the risk of breast cancer, helps in diabetes, promotes HDL (Good) cholesterol level, promotes healthy nails, low in calories, multiple sclerosis and much more. If you know more health benefits of eggs, then please share your knowledge with us through our comment box given below at the end of the article to serve others better.